7102 Avondale Road Welcome home to this immaculate 4 BR walkout ranch in highly desirable Ridge...
7102 Avondale Road
Welcome home to this immaculate 4 BR walkout ranch in highly desirable Ridgewood Hills. Pride of ownership shines throughout over 3,000 SF of finished living space. An unbeatable location sitting just across the street from Coyote Ridge Elementary & City of FC park. Enjoy this open floor plan, upgraded kitchen with stainless appliances, granite, & hardwood floors, fresh paint & carpet, newer roof, and backyard escape filled with peace, tranquility, mature landscaping & custom deck with a view!
This Home Has 4 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms And Is 3,416 Square Feet. Listed at $475,000.00
1712 Cottonwood Point
Custom luxury home backing to the 18th fairway at Ft. Collins Country Club Golf Course. Enjoy mountain & lake views from upstairs patio. A sprawling floor plan gives space to entertain lot of of guests. Escape to the master retreat w/custom luxury bath, steam shower & large walk in closet. Upgraded w/ custom modern finishes, including hot water radiant floor heat, floor to ceiling windows, quartz counters, 2 ovens & dishwashers, massive pantry, central vac, built in surround sound & elevator.
This Home has 3 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms and is 7,488 Square Feet. Listed at $1,134,000.00
- In Floor Radiant Heat
- ADA Compliant Elevator
- 2 Ovens
- 2 Dishwashers
- Quartz Counters
- Custom Upgraded Kitchen, Lots of Room to Entertain
- Large Pantry
- Mountain and Lake Views from Upstairs Patio
- Master Bath Steam Shower with 4 Shower Heads
- Luxury Master Bathroom
- 2 Fireplaces
- Built in Surround Sound
- Central Vacuum System
- Water Feature in Front Courtyard
- Backs to 18th Fairway at Ft. Collins Country Club Golf Course
- Oversized Garage, Finished & Painted w/ Room for Golf Cart
- Floor to Ceiling Windows (10 foot ceilings)
- Large Unfinished basement with workshop
- New Exterior Paint
- Hand Troweled Wall Finish
- Commercial Grade Built In Fire Extinguishers
The Discovery House
Welcome home to the Discovery House! Built in 2003 by McStain homes to set the standard for energy efficient construction, boasting the highest energy rating by Colorado Green Built. Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, concrete counters, stainless appliances, metal roof with solar water heating panels, radiant floor heating in basement, indoor & outdoor fireplaces. Too many custom upgrades to list! Located in the highly coveted High Plains Village subdivision close to I25, Centerra, and shopping centers.
This Home has 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms and is 3,422 Square Feet. Listed at $535,000.00
- Concrete counters throughout
- Stainless appliances
- Brazilian cherry hardwood floors/stairs
- Built in AV wiring for surround sound
- Built in shelves TV shelves in the living room
- Central vacuum
- Custom crown mounted lighting throughout.
- Radiant floors in master bathroom
- Radiant concrete floors in 6-inch concrete slab in basement help to heat the home.
- Whole house fans to cool the home
- Windows under heavy exterior shade to cool the home
- New paint
- New carpet
- Vaulted ceilings
- Second story windows open and close with the flip of a switch
- Windows at the top of the den open automatically with temperature setting
- Motion detector lights and faucets
- Dual flush toilets
- Basement home theatre with Bose speakers
- Metal roof with expected 50 year lifespan
- Board and bat siding
- Composite deck off the kitchen/master bedroom
- Retractable awning on the deck
- Large outdoor flagstone patio with gas fireplace
- Dog run
- Custom fence
- Very small grass area to maintain
- Attic cupola for ventilation
- Timber columns on front porch
- Drought resistant plants with customized irrigation system
- Exterior garage lights are controlled by light sensor
- Heated Garage
- Epoxy Floors
- Fully finished- textured and painted
- Garage-automatic car exhaust fan cleans air in garage when you park
Energy Efficiency Features:
- Meets Standards for American Lung Association Health House Program
- Solar water heating panels provide energy for the homes heating and hot water
- Low VOC paints, finishes and furnishings
- Received the highest energy efficient score ever tallied in Colorado Built Green’s rating system. Score of 458
- Energy bills roughly 70% lower than similar homes built of its’ size
- See National Renewable Energy Laboratory Study (Click Here)
Come check out this beautiful 3 BR/3 BA home in the coveted Fallbrook Farms subdivision. Enjoy custom granite counters and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Entertain the family in the spacious upstairs loft, and enjoy your morning coffee on the back deck. An unfinished basement lets you bring your imagination to reality. This home backs up to a beautiful bicycle/walking trail. Only a short drive to the new Amazon shipping facility, I25, shopping and DIA.
This home has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and is 3,045 square feet. Listed for $440,000.
Enjoy living in the heart of Loveland, just minutes from shopping, restaurants and I25. This 3 yr old town home shines with pride of ownership and has been immaculately maintained. Packed with custom upgrades including upgraded carpet, granite counters, alder kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy time outside on an over-sized covered patio. Easy access to luxury and relaxation, right across the street from the clubhouse and swimming pool.
Open House Sat 4/7 12-3pm.
This home has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and is 2,682 square feet. Listed for $310,000
Brand new listing! Charming 4 BR/2 BA bungalow close to I25, Centerra. and Downtown Loveland. This early 1900’s home has preserved much of it’s original craftsmanship maintaining it’s charm. Updated kitchen and laminate floors on the main level. Home sits on corner lot w/ fully fenced yard. A perfect starter home or excellent investment opportunity. Oversized 1 car garage w/ potential to fit two cars or use for storage. 1 yr. buyer’s home warranty included.
This home has 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, and is 1,719 SqFt. Listed for $310,000.
I am very excited about this new listing that just hit the market. Lifestyle and custom upgrades at their finest! Sellers spared no expense in this move in ready home. Entertain family and friends in your high-end kitchen finished w/ quartz, over-sized island and cabinets, eat in breakfast bar, and slate appliances. Soak up the Colorado rays in the sun-room.
Just minutes away from CSU and Horsetooth Reservoir, enjoy everything outdoors including hiking, biking, and downtown Ft. Collins. Still like brand new w/ builder’s warranty through March 2018.
This home has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, and is 4,314 SF. Listed at $635,000.
How much is my home worth? More importantly, what is the best method of determining this? What are some of the misconceptions about a home’s value? In episode 7, I will be answering this very important question that I get from my real estate clients.
There is only one way to determine the true value of your home, or any home for that matter. Make sure your Realtor, or real estate agents knows this and communicates this to you, or they do not pass the test of being a true real estate professional.
A big shout out to everybody serving in the United States of America armed forces/military. Thank you for your service. Please be sure to Remember Everyone Deployed on RED Friday.
Stop by and visit this luxury home in southeast Ft. Collins. Pre-Inspected w/ 1 Year Home Warranty. Million Dollar unobstructed valley, stream & Rocky Mountain Views. Home is located on one of the best lots in Fort Collins. Over 4000 finished sq. ft., finished walk-out basement, upgraded gourmet kitchen, 5 beds, 4 baths & an oversized 3 car south facing garage. Poudre Schools & in desirable Paragon Point featuring pool, tennis, basketball, trails & near golf, shopping & dining. Call for a list of features or to show.
Make sure to pick up your box of chocolate covered cherries, and check out my holiday Santa suit!
Here are the directions to this incredible luxury home:
Very excited to be one of Jon Holsten’s first guests on the TopNotch Agents Podcast. This is also my first appearance on a real estate podcast since becoming a licensed real estate professional.
Larry Kendall with The Group INC and Eric Thompson with Windermere are tough acts to follow!
If you ever need to hire a real estate professional and don’t like me, check out Jon and what he is up to. He is good people. Not only is he one of the country’s top agents, he is also a father, man of faith, community leader and former Fort Collins Police Services officer.
Latest Blog PostsVIEW ALL
1712 Cottonwood Point Custom luxury home backing to the 18th fairway at Ft. Collins Country Clu...
The Discovery House Welcome home to the Discovery House! Built in 2003 by McStain homes to set ...
Come check out this beautiful 3 BR/3 BA home in the coveted Fallbrook Farms subdivision. Enjoy ...