The Discovery House
Welcome home to the Discovery House! Built in 2003 by McStain homes to set the standard for energy efficient construction, boasting the highest energy rating by Colorado Green Built. Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, concrete counters, stainless appliances, metal roof with solar water heating panels, radiant floor heating in basement, indoor & outdoor fireplaces. Too many custom upgrades to list! Located in the highly coveted High Plains Village subdivision close to I25, Centerra, and shopping centers.
This Home has 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms and is 3,422 Square Feet. Listed at $535,000.00
- Concrete counters throughout
- Stainless appliances
- Brazilian cherry hardwood floors/stairs
- Built in AV wiring for surround sound
- Built in shelves TV shelves in the living room
- Central vacuum
- Custom crown mounted lighting throughout.
- Radiant floors in master bathroom
- Radiant concrete floors in 6-inch concrete slab in basement help to heat the home.
- Whole house fans to cool the home
- Windows under heavy exterior shade to cool the home
- New paint
- New carpet
- Vaulted ceilings
- Second story windows open and close with the flip of a switch
- Windows at the top of the den open automatically with temperature setting
- Motion detector lights and faucets
- Dual flush toilets
- Basement home theatre with Bose speakers
- Metal roof with expected 50 year lifespan
- Board and bat siding
- Composite deck off the kitchen/master bedroom
- Retractable awning on the deck
- Large outdoor flagstone patio with gas fireplace
- Dog run
- Custom fence
- Very small grass area to maintain
- Attic cupola for ventilation
- Timber columns on front porch
- Drought resistant plants with customized irrigation system
- Exterior garage lights are controlled by light sensor
- Heated Garage
- Epoxy Floors
- Fully finished- textured and painted
- Garage-automatic car exhaust fan cleans air in garage when you park
Energy Efficiency Features:
- Meets Standards for American Lung Association Health House Program
- Solar water heating panels provide energy for the homes heating and hot water
- Low VOC paints, finishes and furnishings
- Received the highest energy efficient score ever tallied in Colorado Built Green’s rating system. Score of 458
- Energy bills roughly 70% lower than similar homes built of its’ size
- See National Renewable Energy Laboratory Study (Click Here)
Enjoy living in the heart of Loveland, just minutes from shopping, restaurants and I25. This 3 yr old town home shines with pride of ownership and has been immaculately maintained. Packed with custom upgrades including upgraded carpet, granite counters, alder kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy time outside on an over-sized covered patio. Easy access to luxury and relaxation, right across the street from the clubhouse and swimming pool.
Open House Sat 4/7 12-3pm.
This home has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and is 2,682 square feet. Listed for $310,000
Are you thinking of selling your home? Are you frustrated with real estate agents charging you 6 or 7% to sell your home, and not receiving value for that money you paid them? Have you asked the question, how do I for sale by owner? How do I save on real estate commission? How do I hire a discount real estate agent? Why do Realtors make so much money?
These are all fair questions because there is much truth that lies in the foundation of all these questions. 95% of real estate agents and Realtors do not earn their 6% or 7%. They do not provide more value to you than the money you pay them. 5% do and are worth every penny. If you have had a bad experience with an agent, this video is for you. If you love paying the 6 and 7% this video is also for you.
Selling your home for sale by owner is like doing your own root canal to save paying the dentist $1,000. Probably not a good idea, but if you are going to do it, you should at least watch an amazing and detailed how to tutorial video on You Tube first.
Tune into episode 5 of the What’s Up With Real Estate Show where I will give you an amazing and detailed how to video tutorial. I will show you every single step of how to sell your home for sale by owner. That’s right I will show you how to do it yourself and save thousands of dollars. I will also encourage you take a few suggestions to make sure you and your home stay relevant and are taken seriously in the real estate market. I will also explain when and why it makes 100% sense to pay the money to sell your home and hire a real estate professional.
Heck, I may even attempt to do my own root canal on the show. Only one way to find out. Tune in and watch…….
Bring the family to this beautiful executive home on 1.13 acres with community pool, tennis courts, and hiking trails. Eat-in custom granite kitchen w/ 2 full-sized convection ovens, induction cooktop, and wine bar w/dual-temp fridge. Master suite w/deck,18×6′ closet, radiant floor heat & dual-head steam shower. Walk-out basement w/large rec room and putting green. Close to $200K of upgrades/updates. Home pre-inspected w/1 yr warranty
Enjoy amazing sunsets over uninterrupted views of Longs/Meeker. Take advantage of all Pinewood Reservoir/Carter Lake have to offer. Entertain your family/friends in your custom chef’s kitchen. Relax/rejuvenate in your detached 630SF studio. Live life with peace, tranquility, and style in this mid-century built, home w/$100K of upgrades. The catch? A 30 min. drive from the city, a steep, windy, dirt road. Be ready to invest $50-$100K to make the home your own. Want to see? If so, check out the videos below. If you like what you see and want to go take a peek, call me (970) 217-6060, or email email@example.com.
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is listed at $589,900. Click here to view the floor plan. Click here to view the property marketing brochure. This home has too many features to list, so click here to view all of the additional features. Many ask about phone and internet service on the mountain. Click here for that information.