Please take a look at 4019 Blackbrush Pl in Johnstown below. Make sure to look at the full home video and the 3D virtual tour.This home is back on the market due to contingent buyer not being able to sell their home. A must see, like new home in the Thompson Crossing subdivision. This 3 Bed 3 Bath home has barely been lived in. With the open floor plan design and vaulted ceilings, the home is very spacious with lots of natural light. This home is fully updated with all the bells and whistles. Hardwood floors, 42″ soft close cabinets, crown molding, hand trowel dry wall finish, a gas fire place, and 2 hot water heaters. The master suite includes a 5 piece master bath with a walk in closet. Sit above the great room in the 1/2 story loft while taking in the mountain views. Great shopping and restaurants are only a minute away as this home has easy access to the Johnstown Plaza and Centerra Mall.
Click here to see my other active and sold listings.
- In Floor Radiant Heat
- ADA Compliant Elevator
- 2 Ovens
- 2 Dishwashers
- Quartz Counters
- Custom Upgraded Kitchen, Lots of Room to Entertain
- Large Pantry
- Mountain and Lake Views from Upstairs Patio
- Master Bath Steam Shower with 4 Shower Heads
- Luxury Master Bathroom
- 2 Fireplaces
- Built in Surround Sound
- Central Vacuum System
- Water Feature in Front Courtyard
- Backs to 18th Fairway at Ft. Collins Country Club Golf Course
- Oversized Garage, Finished & Painted w/ Room for Golf Cart
- Floor to Ceiling Windows (10 foot ceilings)
- Large Unfinished basement with workshop
- New Exterior Paint
- Hand Troweled Wall Finish
- Commercial Grade Built In Fire Extinguishers
The Discovery House
Welcome home to the Discovery House! Built in 2003 by McStain homes to set the standard for energy efficient construction, boasting the highest energy rating by Colorado Green Built. Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, concrete counters, stainless appliances, metal roof with solar water heating panels, radiant floor heating in basement, indoor & outdoor fireplaces. Too many custom upgrades to list! Located in the highly coveted High Plains Village subdivision close to I25, Centerra, and shopping centers.
This Home has 4 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms and is 3,422 Square Feet. Listed at $535,000.00
- Concrete counters throughout
- Stainless appliances
- Brazilian cherry hardwood floors/stairs
- Built in AV wiring for surround sound
- Built in shelves TV shelves in the living room
- Central vacuum
- Custom crown mounted lighting throughout.
- Radiant floors in master bathroom
- Radiant concrete floors in 6-inch concrete slab in basement help to heat the home.
- Whole house fans to cool the home
- Windows under heavy exterior shade to cool the home
- New paint
- New carpet
- Vaulted ceilings
- Second story windows open and close with the flip of a switch
- Windows at the top of the den open automatically with temperature setting
- Motion detector lights and faucets
- Dual flush toilets
- Basement home theatre with Bose speakers
- Metal roof with expected 50 year lifespan
- Board and bat siding
- Composite deck off the kitchen/master bedroom
- Retractable awning on the deck
- Large outdoor flagstone patio with gas fireplace
- Dog run
- Custom fence
- Very small grass area to maintain
- Attic cupola for ventilation
- Timber columns on front porch
- Drought resistant plants with customized irrigation system
- Exterior garage lights are controlled by light sensor
- Heated Garage
- Epoxy Floors
- Fully finished- textured and painted
- Garage-automatic car exhaust fan cleans air in garage when you park
Energy Efficiency Features:
- Meets Standards for American Lung Association Health House Program
- Solar water heating panels provide energy for the homes heating and hot water
- Low VOC paints, finishes and furnishings
- Received the highest energy efficient score ever tallied in Colorado Built Green’s rating system. Score of 458
- Energy bills roughly 70% lower than similar homes built of its’ size
- See National Renewable Energy Laboratory Study (Click Here)
Enjoy living in the heart of Loveland, just minutes from shopping, restaurants and I25. This 3 yr old town home shines with pride of ownership and has been immaculately maintained. Packed with custom upgrades including upgraded carpet, granite counters, alder kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors and stainless steel appliances. Enjoy time outside on an over-sized covered patio. Easy access to luxury and relaxation, right across the street from the clubhouse and swimming pool.
Open House Sat 4/7 12-3pm.
This home has 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and is 2,682 square feet. Listed for $310,000
Brand new listing! Charming 4 BR/2 BA bungalow close to I25, Centerra. and Downtown Loveland. This early 1900’s home has preserved much of it’s original craftsmanship maintaining it’s charm. Updated kitchen and laminate floors on the main level. Home sits on corner lot w/ fully fenced yard. A perfect starter home or excellent investment opportunity. Oversized 1 car garage w/ potential to fit two cars or use for storage. 1 yr. buyer’s home warranty included.
This home has 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, and is 1,719 SqFt. Listed for $310,000.